We have been long trying to find a way to merge the artistic beauty of our region and its typical products!“Tuscanyidea” is born with this spirit in 2002, as a Tuscan farm specialised in the production and trade of cosmetic products with a natural and biological origin, for personal use, gifts and home deco.The distinctive element is the quality of the products reflecting the active principles of the excellent Biological “Toscano IGP” Extra-virgin olive oil, combined with the most refined technologies in cosmetics.
SUPPORTED BY A STRONG AND CERTIFIED GROUP
• Tuscanyidea is part of the Ludovico Martelli s.r.l. group, one of the most important and historical farms for the production and distribution of cosmetic products in Italy, with more than 100 years of experience (year of foundation 1908).The farm is a member of UNIPRO (the National Union of Perfume Manufacturers).
• UNI EN ISO 9001:2008, certificate no. IT04/0845.
• The Research and Development laboratory is certified by MIUR (Department for Education, University and Research).
THE CHRONOLOGICAL CERTIFICATION OF OUR PRODUCTS
• Prima Spremitura di Idea Toscana is born in 2008:the first certified cosmetic line, friendly with the environment, the territory and health, using Biological “Toscano IGP” Extra-virgin olive oil, authorised by the Consortium for the management of Tuscan extra-virgin olive oil (IGP) to change the latter’s use, from an exclusively food product to raw material in cosmetics.
• On February 22, 2010 ,we obtained the certificate by the Ministry of Agricultural and Forestry Policies, that allows us to label our products with the mention BIOLOGICAL TUSCAN EXTRA-VIRGIN OLIVE OIL.
• In 2012, we began to produce the new line Viso Prima Spremitura, certified as a natural and biological line, according to the definition of ORGANIC COSMETIC
PRIMA SPREMITURA BIO:AN ABSOLUTELY NATURAL FORMULA
• Products with a natural formula, created with vegetal detergents and only perfumed with natural essential oils (“Toscano IGP” extra-virgin olive oil from biological farming)
• The natural origin of all the ingredients of the Prima Spremitura cosmetic line is beneficial for skin. Actually, it has been scientifically proved that Tuscan oil is highly indicated for protection against free radicals causing aging, since it is rich in monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats, has a very low acidity and can be easily metabolised by the human body, besides being abundant in polyphenols and tocopherols such as vitamin E.
• Dermatologically and microbiologically tested,
• Do not contain SLS/SLES, parabens, silicones, isothiazolinone, coloring, perfume,
• No animal testing.
• Use of natural and natural origin raw materials, 95% biologically certified
• No GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms)
Our product assortment is wide and ranges from Linea Viso (eye care products) to traditional body and hand creams, solid and liquid soap, shampoo, bath foam, conditioner and lipsticks.
Perfumed paper for wardrobes provides a room with a refined touch of class and joy.Special attention is paid to the design and decoration of products, as well as to the choice of perfumes valued by all our clients, due to the romantic and elegant touch that has always distinguished high quality Italian products in the world.Our products are high quality, but boast a competitive prices.
What is “Florentine Experience Shopping”?
It’s a unique and personalized shopping experience, a walk among the Florentine Art & Craft workshops, boutiques and ateliers of fashion and design. We will discover the extraordinary Florentine heritage made of craftsmanship and creativity.
Explore the authentic Florence
A different experience with some special and alternative shopping possibilities where you get to know the real, authentic and hidden Florence.
Experience the genuine made in Italy
Watch craftsmen working to create some of the most beautiful and extraordinary Italian products like leather bags, handmade shoes or design jewellery.
The Florentine Itineraries:
Florentine Historic Artisans:
florentine paper and bookbinding, mosaic arts, potters, wood carving, silk fabrics, leather, glass, marble, musical instruments, antique pharmacies, perfumeries, small Art galleries, Art restorers, sculpture shops and Art printers.
Fashion Boutiques and Designers:
hat-makers, vintage shops, eco-designers, jewellery and alternative fashion designers.
The Florentine Experience Shopping Programme:
If your dream is to dedicate some time to yourself while satisfying your desire of shopping and at the same time experience the unique Florentine Artisan Workshops, this is the perfect opportunity, a unique experience to pamper yourself (or share it with your closest friends) in the beautiful surroundings of Florence, the cradle of the Renaissance. The walk is half day or just a few hours depending on your time schedule. The Florentine Experience Shopping programme is totally based upon the clients interests or we can also if requested create a walk by theme. Not only fashion, but Florentine workshops. Let us know your interests and we will create an exclusive programme just for you!
The Florentine Experience Shopping walk:
About 3-4 hours with a maximum of 4 participants.